Pokelua is a minigame.
Pokelua can be seen as a village room, it is designed and intended to be a minigame with unique gameplay. It's a lounge where people can chill and play. The module was solely written to test the barriers of the new tfm.exec.addImage() function that was added years ago.
- More then 800 Pokémon available
- Two ways to align your Pokémon, NumPad arrows and adding a number after the Pokémon name
- Shiny Pokémon
- Fan-art Pokémon
- A functional Pokédex with search function
- Quality Control -remove the interfaces to reduce your lag
- Room administration system
- More role-playing control with the !me command
- The ability to toggle between fan-art and original Pokémon sprites
- AFK Mode, Show other players that you are not behind your keyboard
- Password protected rooms with !pw [password]
- A unique maintenance mode system for version updates
- Commands and Keys can be blocked by game mode, so they won't ruin the game-play (Survivor, Racing, ...)