- For a list of planks in the shop, see Shop/Shaman#Short plank. For the module, see Planks (module).
- For the planks unlocked by skills, see Chocoplank (chocolate plank), Ice Plank, Tight Budget (tiny plank), and Big Plank.
Planks can be joined together to build bridges, ramps, elevators, an even trolling devices. For example, on map 81 planks can be used to construct a roof. Transparent planks (which can be made by pressing the space bar after you select a plank) with a global anchor are often used as bases for other objects. Planks can also be used on certain maps to "surf" by riding a plank across water, although it may tip over easily.
Shaman placing planks while building must be careful not to trap their mice. Troll shamans often intentionally use planks to trap their mice, block off the mouse hole, or block the way to the cheese.
- Shaman skill Tight Budget can spawn a tiny plank.
- Shaman skill Ice Plank can spawn an ice plank.
- Shaman skill Chocoplank can spawn a chocolate plank.
- Shaman skill Thorns makes gives planks more friction.
- Shaman skill Big Plank can spawn a very big plank.