Rules[edit | edit source]
- Map should be generally completable by mice of various skill but reward better-skilled mice.
- Walljumping should be kept to a minimum.
- Can include soulmate, collision and mechanism.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Difficulty: Since a P7 map does not have a shaman, this means it should not be difficult for new players to complete it, therefore, do not fill your map with advanced techniques or repetitive and frequent movements.
- Ways to get ahead: Make alternative paths, so that most experienced players may be able to get ahead of others, but remember that newer players must be able to successfully complete the map as well.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.