Mechanism, trap and mice coop maps are categorized as P6, run in normal rooms and have a standard duration of 2 minutes.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Will include a variety of maps that cover all map categories.
- Maps should have good gameplay. Maps containing awesome glitches but lack gameplay will not be accepted.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Originality: Always try to be as original as possible, try to discover new mechanisms or new ways to apply those that already exist.
- Gameplay: In this category, the mechanism used must work together with the gameplay of the map somehow. Keep in mind that the areas of the map where a mechanical structure does not affect them should also be of good quality.
- Stability and durability: Mechanism maps are always subject to cause problems related to lag and synchronization; make sure that the mechanism is stable so that these issues do not occur. The shamans or even the mice themselves must not be able to break the mechanism.
- Design: If both the gameplay and mechanism are good, make sure that the same applies to the layout of the map as it should also be appealing.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.