Prime Bootcamp maps, also known as bootcamp maps, are categorized as P3. P3 and P13 maps, which make up the bootcamp map rotation, only run in bootcamp rooms and last for 6 minutes. The difference between P3 and P13 is P3 maps have innovation and originality.
- Map should meet all P13 rules.
- Map should contain original/innovative gameplay.
- Map should not be exceedingly hard or too easy. A few innovative and fun ones on either side of the spectrum are welcome.
- Originality: The players in these rooms are looking for a challenge, so try to innovate and use new concepts, or even use old concepts in new ways.
- Shortcuts: Even if your map is fascinating, if players discover a way where the map can be done quickly, it will lose its purpose, so make sure there are no unfair shortcuts.
- Design: A map designed for bootcamp should be as clean as possible. All grounds should be functional, therefore, avoid placing grounds that do not have any impact on the gameplay.
- Fake grounds: Of course, there are some exceptions, such as trampolines with friction or changes in other properties to create sticky grounds, but it is recommended to leave the grounds with their default properties.