Music maps are categorized as P19, previously ran in music rooms and have a standard duration of 2 minutes. Music rooms were removed in June 2020 so these maps do not play in any game mode and maps can no longer be submitted for this category.
- Map should meet all P1 requirements.
- Map should contain one of the two video screens available in the map editor decorations.
- Gameplay: Music maps cover any type of map, be it shaman, art, racing, among others, but remember that the map will always come with a shaman. The gameplay should be as good as for any other category; follow the general tips and the tips of the map type you are making.
- Screens: The use of one of the two video screens in Music maps is mandatory so that videos can appear for the entire room.
- Design: A Music map should be pleasing to everyone's eyes, look for something that doesn't take the players' attention away from the video and from the map.