Survivor maps are categorized as P10, run in survivor rooms and have a standard duration of 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- You must not add holes to your map.
- You can add cheese, but avoid spamming them around.
- The shaman must have enough space to move around and to kill the mice.
- Mice must have enough space to flee as fast as possible.
- Map shouldn't have a background.
- Gameplay: In this game mode, shamans have to kill the mice whose mission is to survive, so it is necessary to have enough space for the both of them to reach their objectives.
- Hole and cheese: Some cheese placed over the map are allowed but you can not add holes on it.
- Barrydarsow #0095 (19 September 2012 [GMT]). "Official Rotation - P10 - Survivor", post #1. Atelier 801 forums.
- Mapcrew #0020 (23 May 2021 [GMT]). "Map Category Definitions and Submission Rules", post #1. Atelier 801 forums.
- Lei #0020 (8 August 2020 [GMT]). "Tips for creating maps", post #3. Atelier 801 forums.