The Module Team is a group of developers who create minigames. Members of the team have access to a few additional functions to create modules.
Some of the features available to the Module Team exclusively are:
- Access to a dedicated chat channel to talk with the rest of the members of the team directly.
- The ability to load scripts outside of the tribe house.
- Saving information to a database, for things like persistent leaderboards.
- Saving statistics for each user, allowing persistent stats for a minigame.
- Uploading images to the atelier801.com domain.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.