An enigma was released for the Halloween 2013 event on 31 October 2013. Reward: « Von Drekkemaus »(307)
- Gaining Enigma pieces. Some enigma pieces are obtained randomly in the Halloween 2013 map, however some pieces can only be obtainable after doing a sequence.
- Killing the skeleton cat in the 3rd map of Halloween 2012 gives a piece showing a tombstone with a tear on top of it
- Crying where the tombstone was located in the Halloween 2013 map gives a piece showing the statue with a depiction of "anger".
- Using the angry emote near the statue gives you the piece showing a pumpkin with a quaver note above it.
- Dancing on one of the pumpkins on the tree gives you an enigma piece of a mouse skull.
- Use the sleep emote on the skull in the map gives a new enigma piece.
- Some pieces are only dropped if you kill the skeletons or ghosts by chance.
- Using Caesar cipher of one letter forward, "UZLOHQD" becomes "VAMPIRE".
- If you rearrange the numbers "0 3 6" and check the titles, title 306 is «Halloween 2013».
- The line graph depicts the x and y coordinates of where is the final destination is at, which locates itself at the Von Drekkemaus portrait. 2013 is the x coordinate 666 is the y coordinate.
- Equip « Halloween 2013 »(306) title, go under the portrait of Von Drekkemaus and type "vampire".