This event occurs about every 20 minutes.
On any fishing map you can bring out your fishing rod by holding down ↓ or S and keeping it pressed until you get a reward, or the fishing rod disappears. You can also fish using Ctrl+↓. This can be preferable since it's glitched, and doesn't require you to hold it down to earn a reward. When using the glitch, you can also move around in a fishing area and still earn the reward (although your rod won't show and if moving prize won't show above your head).
This year, the Fishing event has been combined with Pirate event, so maps from both events will play.
Relic fragments can be found across all fishing maps.
Pirate Boat Map
The map from Pirate 2016 returns! You must get on the boat before it leaves, and not fall off as the bad weather attempts to rock your boat. There is also a small chance that you would get struck by lightning and die, so be careful! This year, you can also fish while on the boat using ↓ or S.
Fortunately, the map has a lot less lag than it did in prior years. The boat is a lot less prone to randomly sinking.
The title « Tonnerre de Brest »(253) is available upon completing the map just like previous years.
Old fishing maps return as well!
Relic positions this year are different from last year. This is because there are two more relic packs compared to the 2016 event so fragments have to be redistributed to make sure each location on each map has a few fragments.
Sailing Map New
This is a new sailing map where you control a ship. Press Space to add / remove your sail to control your movement. You can rotate your sail counterclockwise and clockwise using the left ← and right → keys respectively.
The goal of the map is to sail to the darker areas of the map where the "fish" are located. This can be hard as there is nothing to stop you sailing past; you must instead sail towards it and time the removal of your sail before you reach the dark area point so that you slow down into it, not past it.
- « Tonnerre de Brest »(253) - Unlocked upon completing boat map
Relics come in separate packs, with each relic having 11 fragments: 10 fragments, and 1 relic (part 11). Obtaining one complete relic will earn you a prize and 20 adventure points that will be shown in your profile. Up to 120 adventure points can be collected from this event. The completed relics are not tradable.
|« All Aboard! »(339)
« Fishermouse »(298)
« Indiana Mouse »(342)
« What the Fish »(335)
« Captain Nemouse »(341)
« Best Trainer »(338)
|« Captain Coco »(422) New
||Complete All Sets:|
- On 4 June 2017 (V1.387b), several bugs were fixed. The bugs were half of the relics were not available, only one relic was available on the boat map and old players didn't unlock the final relic for the E set.
- This is the first repeated adventure to have its banner changed.
- If you have also completed the 2016 fishing event, points from that event will also be added to your profile (total of 80 points: 15 points per relic and 20 for medal).
- The sailing map originally had different controls for moving around. There was a compass that showed what way the wind was blowing, and you could only move within 90 degrees of that direction both ways. You could not remove the sail, so you could stop only by pointing your sail away from the wind.