Defilante is a game mode. It is a racing game where mice use coins to gain an advantage and finish the map, competing with the "death line" that moves from the beginning to the end of the map, and with other players as well. They then can collect the cheese at the end of the map and go into the hole to complete the map and receive additional points. P18 maps play in defilante rooms.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Defilante consists of 10 rounds, with each round playing defilante map. Defilante maps have coins, which the mice can (and should) collect to finish the map. All defilante maps are very wide, and the camera will be locked to the player. There is a "death line" that keeps moving from the beginning of the map to the other side. If a player is too slow, the camera won't be focused at the mouse, but instead will keep moving forward, and if the mouse goes off-screen, it will die.
Players are given 2 minutes to complete a map.. The time left will be set to 20 seconds when the first player enters the hole and the time left is more than 20 seconds, or if the "death line" reaches the end of the map. Mice won't die by the "death line" if it is already at the other side of the map, unless it goes off-screen.
Coins[edit | edit source]
There are four coins on the game. They are activated by touching them, and can only be used once.
Scoring[edit | edit source]
To win a defilante game (set of 10 rounds), the player must be the one with the highest score in the scoreboard. There are two ways to get score points:
- Touch the +1 coin, which will give one points.
- Brings the cheese to hole (complete the map), which will give four points.
The scoreboard update after every round.
When bringing cheese to the hole, the "ranking" is sorted by most amount of points acquired in that round, instead of fastest time. If a mice is the one with the most points at the end of ten rounds, their victory will count as a "Cheese gathered first."
Currently the player who managed to collect as many points as possible is Soell #6949 with a total of 261 points.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Tokens[edit | edit source]
Three rounds gives you one defilante token, For 80 Tokens you are able to get a Badge, for 100 - Oracle (You can trade in the village with Delphilante to get them). Dephilante is a new character that can also give you an Item for 50 Tokens with *, where one token of that kind is 100 normal defilante tokens, so this means that you will need 5 000 of normal ones to afford the item.
Badges[edit | edit source]
Defilante also gives badges as rewards.
|Play 1,500 rounds||22 October 2020|
|Complete 10,000 rounds||22 October 2020|
|Gather 100,000 points||22 October 2020|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like racing, the player with highest score will have wings beside their nickname.
- There is a +1 coin icon in the top left corner in defilante rooms.
- At some point, some of the Defilante-made maps were in rotation in normal rooms.
- Shamans can use the Spring and the Speed Boost coins from skills.
- During the Valentine's Day 2013 event, you had to collect heart coins to buy Valentine's Day accessories. This is also the first Defilante map and the only Defilante map to be the part of the event.
- If you touch a coin but you're too fast (or you're lagging) you won't activate it.
- There must be atleast 6 mices in the room to earn cheese.