Café is a recreation of the classic forum added in V1.183.
A lot of users like this more as it is in-game, easier and quicker, however it only displays a certain amount of recent topics, and once a topic is gone it cannot be retrieved. The café isn't moderated nearly as much as the Forum, so quite a bit of it is filled with spammers and trolls. However, there are some people whose posts have quality.
Adding/changing your image
To add/change your café avatar (same as the avatar shown on your profile), you need to upload a new forum avatar.
It is possible to style your text in the café in the following ways:
- 14 September 2016 (V1.327)—Café design changed.
- On 9 August 2016, a new version of the Café was released, however, the majority of the people who use it hate it.
- On 10 August 2016, the 30 second rule for posting changed, as if you try to post after your post, it's 5 minutes, however, if someone posts after you, its 10 seconds. The dislike system also changes as a post needs 6 dislikes, instead of 21 dislikes, to be deleted. However, during an unknown update, you need 10 dislikes to remove a topic.
- As of 5 October 2016, the Café button was replaced by a new shop button, which is a red button with a white shirt.
- On 19 March 2020 (V1.561), the amount of gathered cheese needed to be able to post a comment or make a new thread was changed from 400 to 1000.
- On 3 April 2020, Melibellule posted in the E2 café about updating the café.
|“||Something new is coming for the Café
The Café has never been a real peace haven, but we know how bad it's getting lately, and we're taking action.
We will be soon implementing a new report system and various tools to make the Café a better place.
We shall also enforce new, stricter rules. Any form of violence against another person will be strictly prohibited, and harmful content severely punished. We are already taking action to report the worst offenders to the authorities competent in their country.
We're urging you not to lead witch hunts and wait for these new tools to come up online. Tig should be able to put them out gradually in the next few days.
Thanks for your attention, please stay safe and be considerate of others.
- Entering the
/cafechat command causes cafe buttons to appear and bounce around the screen.
- This command has no limit, and can be spammed infinitely to the point of covering every last pixel of your screen. You can click these cafe buttons off manually or refreshing/restarting your game can fix it instantly.
- You have to get over 1000 cheese gathered and have 30 hours of playing to be able to post a comment or make a new thread. The amount of gathered cheese needed was formerly 400, changed on 19 March 2020 (V1.561).